How to Uninstall Norton Antivirus from your Mac Device?
Indeed, Norton Antivirus is popular software which provides its complete protection to the various devices against the harmful virus, malware, and other cyber threats. Besides, being an incredible software there are chances that Norton antivirus software might hamper the performance of the Mac device. Well, in such cases, it is suggested to the users to completely reinstall the software from the device and download the latest version of the software.
Further, for the users who are looking for the steps to uninstall Norton Antivirus software from Mac, here are some simple instructions that one can follow.
Uninstalling Norton Antivirus from Mac:
- Uninstalling Norton Antivirus is a very simple process. However, if the user encounters any issue while uninstalling the program they can contact Norton support for the required assistance.
- To uninstall Norton Antivirus for Mac, the user is required to open the Norton application.
- Then, the user is required to navigate to the Menu section and select Norton Security option.
- Further, the user needs to click on Uninstall Norton Software option.
- Thereafter, a prompt will appear on the screen which the user is required to confirm.
- Once confirmed, the user needs to wait for a while till the Norton software files are completed deleted from the Mac device.
- After uninstalling the software, the user needs to restart their Mac device.
Hence, this was the simple procedure to uninstall Norton Antivirus from the Mac device. Still, if the user faces any issue with the process they can feel free to contact Norton help center for assistance.