There are instances when a user confronts the issues in scanning the computer using Kaspersky internet security application. You should not worry about as you will get a series of instructions in this post. All you will require is going through this article to get a solution for your Kaspersky not scanning issue.
In what ways, I can troubleshoot the Kaspersky Antivirus not Scanning issue
- Before anything else, you will require to go to the Control Panel on your computer.
- After that, you should select the Programs and Features option.
- Then you will require clicking on the Kaspersky Lab application.
- And then you have to click on the Uninstall/Change option.
- In addition, you need to fill in the password if you have protected the application with a password and after that; you should hit the Continue button.
- Thereafter, you will require clicking on the Next option and a list of data will be shown on the screen; you need to mark the checkbox that you need to save.
- After doing so, you will have to click on the Next button.
- Also, you will require clicking on the Remove option and allowing the computer to reboot itself by clicking on the 'yes' option.
As soon as the computer restarts, Kaspersky internet security not scanning issue will no longer be a worry for you. After that, all you need to do is scanning the computer using your Kaspersky internet security software. The application will be working efficiently, if it is not, you should contact the Kaspersky customer service team who works all day and all night to provide you customer support.