Check Out the Simple Procedure to Fix McAfee Safe Search not Working Issue
McAfee, as you might know, is a popular American internet security software which provides protection to the computer against various cyber threats and viruses. Furthermore, the developers have even introduced the feature of safe search that analysis and tests the streamed websites to determine various security threats. Moreover, one can also add this feature to their browser for safe searching.
Indeed, safe search is an amazing feature of the McAfee software, but there are many users who have reported McAfee Antivirus not working issue while using the safe search feature. Fortunately, one can easily fix this issue by simply removing the feature from the browser and installing it again by following the simple steps provided.
Enabling McAfee safe search in browser
Note: Remove the safe search toolbar which is already added to your browser for hassle-free streaming.
- For enabling McAfee safe search, launch siteadvisor website.
- After that, you are required to click on Free Download option.
- And once the software is downloaded, simply run the program on your device.
- Further, click on the install button for installing the program on your device.
- Once done, you are required to restart the browser.
- Thereafter, you need to enable the extension on your browser to activate safe search.
- And then, enable the safe search option to filter the sites that you are browsing.
Thus, with the completion of this process, McAfee not working issue is resolved. In case, if a user still has issue, they can contact support for assistance regarding the same.
Leave a Comment