Using McAfee Antivirus is a powerful way of keeping the e-devices away from hazardous online attacks. It minimizes the risk of dangerous downloads, warns the user before entering to any risky website, allows permanent deletion of sensitive digital files, blocks dangerous emails with anti-SPAM, and stores login credentials. This security solution is designed to offers real-time visibility and analytics. However, there are situations when McAfee not working properly. It is known as a result of a component of the software that is being updated slowly. Maybe you have not reached it yet. Here are three potential causes behind this issue.
Why McAfee not Working Properly?
Your e-device might be infected with a virus or malware, your computer might have corrupt or damaged files, or your computer might have an issue with the Security Center's battery check feature if your McAfee antivirus not working properly. Nevertheless, these are the three prominent reasons behind your issue. Let’s find the steps of dealing with your security solution below.
What are the steps of fixing McAfee?
- Navigate to the Start/Run by clicking on the Windows key + R
- Type in services.msc
- Then you need to scroll downwards to ClientAnalyticsService
- Make double-click on it and go to Startup Type
- We request you to change that to Disabled
- Click on Apply and OK
- Make a reboot, and hopefully, the delays will have rectified themselves
- The update will set all these back in the same way they were but without the delays
- Click on save the downloader to the desktop
- It will give you the chance of saving the concerned