How to Fix the Issue of Eset Antivirus not Updating Properly ?
The users may easily fix Eset Antivirus not updating properly by implementing the steps listed below:
- The user needs to make sure that the user is using the latest version of the ESET product.
- Then, the user needs to upgrade ESET Windows home products to the latest version.
- The users need to re-enter their ESET-issued Username, Password, or License Key.
- Then, the user needs to activate the ESET Windows home product using a Username, Password, or License Key.
- The users then need to verify that the license has not expired.
- Then, the user needs to clear the update cache.
- Thereafter, the user needs to remove all the previously installed antivirus software for common Windows antivirus software.
- The users need to exclude ESET from detection on the third-party firewall (such as Norton Personal Firewall, ZoneAlarm, or others).
- In case, if the user is not using a HTTP proxy for downloading updates, then the user needs to verify the update settings properly.
- The user needs to open the main program window and then press F5 to access the Advanced setup window.
- Furthermore, the user needs to click on the update option.
- Then, the user needs to expand the Profiles option.
- Under profile option, the user needs to choose and select the connection Options followed by the selection of Do not use proxy server from the Proxy mode drop-down menu.
- The user needs to click on the update option and then click on the update option. Then, the user needs to select the setup option.
- After doing this, the user needs to click the HTTP Proxy tab and then make sure that the option of Do not use proxy server is selected, and then the user needs to click on the OK option.
The users may contact the experienced technical experts to get the issues resolved instantly.