Avg is one of the leading and prominent antiviruses which helps in protecting the user’s computer data and files. Ever since it has been launched, this antivirus company has contributed a lot to the business today and is also the part of the growing economy.
When the user installs this antivirus, he will be satisfied by the class of service offered. It has been observed that user is facing some issues while working with this antivirus. One such common error is 0xe0010002. Before getting to know how to troubleshoot AVG antivirus uninstall error 0xe0010002, let us see the factors that can cause the error.
Reason of Error 0xe0010002
- one of the reason can be because of incomplete installation.
- Downloaded old version or not yet updated to the new one.
- Deleted some AVG files.
After getting to know the reasons that cause this error, the user can now follow the troubleshooting ways to fix it.
Know How to Troubleshoot the Error.
- The user is required to install the administrator and repair the AVG Antivirus.
- Then the user needs to download the latest AVG package from the official website.
- When installed, the user can run AVG files on the system.
- Further, the user needs to select the uninstall option and follow the set-up wizard.
- Closing all the tabs, the user can now restart its system.
- To complete the process, reinstall AVG files.
Issues in Understanding? Call AVG Antivirus Support
After diagnosing the error, if you are unable to understand how to fix steps above then the user can feel free to contact AVG support which is available for 24/7. This is the toll-free service so that user can contact without any hesitation.
Leave a Comment