Norton is very popular malware protection software that provides total protection to your PC and devices against virus infections. Though being a credible service, there are chances that some customers might need assistance
Simple Steps to Enable Norton Safe Search in Chrome and Google
While setting up the Norton safe search in the web browser like how to enable Norton Safe Search in Chrome? So, today in this article, you will be provided with the detailed steps to activate safe search on your browser.
Steps to Activate Norton Safe Search on Chrome Browser:
- Before starting with the steps, you are required to launch the Norton Antivirus software.
- If pop-up settings are displayed on your screen then, you are required to follow the instructions provided.
- Further, you are required to click on the identity safety under the Settings.
- Thereafter, you are required to select the identity safe windows of Norton located in General mode.
- After that, you need to install the extension of Norton.
- Once done, you can click on the Norton Security toolbar present in your chrome browser.
How Do I Enable Norton Safe Search in Firefox?
But, if you are one who doesn’t use Chrome and looking for the answers on How to Enable Norton Safe Search in Firefox? Well, here you can find solutions for this question too.
- Before starting with the steps, you are required to launch the Mozilla Firefox browser.
- Further, you are required to open the menu and click on the Add-ons option.
- Thereafter, on the extension tab click on the Enable option.
- After that, restart Mozilla Firefox.