How to Remove or Disable McAfee Add-in for Outlook?
If you are using McAfee Internet security on your system and it is causing an annoying issue while using on Microsoft and outlook then do not worry. If you do not find any use for the feature that filters junk email messages on your device then you can remove McAfee Add-in tab from the Outlook.
Know the simple procedure to remove McAfee-In for Outlook:
If McAfee is creating interruption while working on your Outlook then it is a good option to remove or disable it from your account. Here are the simple steps to disable/ remove McAfee add-in for Outlook:
- Enter in your Outlook account and then go to the File option.
- There, you will get a list of the menu. Select the Options button.
- In the Options list, pick up Add-Ins options that are given on the left pane.
- On your current page, go to the bottom of the window and set the Manage drop down to COM ADD-Ins.
- After doing so, select the Go button.
- Now, you need to uncheck the checkbox that is displayed next to McAfee AddIn.
- After unchecking the box, tap the Ok button.
- Doing so will remove the McAfee AddIn for the Outlook account.
Now, you can resume working on Outlook without any interruption.
Need assistance? Contact McAfee Customer Service
McAfee is committed to provide a complete satisfaction to the customers and thus introduces easy access to customer service. In case of any trouble, while using the McAfee security service, you can get in touch with the customer support team who is always competent to help the users. It provides expert technicians who are knowledgeable enough to resolve the issues of the users in a single attempt.
Individuals can disable/remove McAfee add-in for Outlook just by availing assistance help from the technical executives over the phone.
You can get rid of the problems for PC automatically with the help of McAfee Virtual Technicians. Also, users can talk to an expert over the phone and can state their concern to get instant solutions.