Achieve Knowledge to Install Norton on Windows 10
Today almost every business is conducted online, and work is conducted more efficiently. It has pros, such as corns as hacking, data leakage, virus, etc. You can have protection against these by installing Norton software on the device. It offers protection against malware, parent control, VPN, and many other benefits. You can have this software on different devices, one of which is windows 10. If you are unaware of the process, do not get worried and pursue the subheadings.
Ways to install Norton in Windows 10
You can get various methods for installing Norton in Windows 10, and the hint for using that is mentioned at the bottom.
- You can pursue your request to install Norton on Windows 10 by the online modes but copy the license key from a registered email. And the clues for using this has been demonstrated underneath.
- Head to the official website of Norton my.Norton.com
- Now, click on the sign-in option and enter your Norton email id with the password
- After that, click on the Norton portal and choose download options
- A get started page appears, and there, click on the agree icon
- Later, you get to choose a device on that you are installing windows 10
- As the download gets completed then double click to start the installation
- And then, select a language and click on the next icons
- Further, you have to enter the product key and click on the continue options
- Then follow the on-screen process and restart your device after completion.
You can also install Norton Antivirus on Windows 10 by transferring the license key from the other device. Moreover, the guide for carrying out the steps has been written beneath.
- First, visit Norton's authenticated website on your devices
- After that, you get to click on log into your account
- Later on, click on the menu icon and choose device security options
- From the next tab, click on the three-dot icon from the right corner
- Then, select manage license and select remove license icons
- Now the confirmation tab opens, and there, click on the yes options
- Further, you get to click on the install now option on your windows 10 device
- And then click on the Agree and Download options
- You can have this software on the current device when the process is finished.
Via retail store
Norton software could be installed on your device by purchasing a boxed product from the retail store. And the product is mentioned on the box or back side of the card, and it could consist of numeric as well as the alphabet.
- In the beginning, you get to head to the norton.com/setup
- Click on the sign-in option from the right corner of the tab
- Now sign in with the registered credential or create a new one
- After that, you get to click on the get started icon and enter your license key
- Later on, click on the agree icon from the License and agreement page
- And then, click on the Agree and Download options
- Afterward, you have to save the downloader file.
Furthermore, this could be enough information to get Norton into windows 10. If you get into trouble, use Norton Antivirus Phone Number (855) 815-2726 and seek a revert in haste.