Panda Antivirus is basically software which provides total protection and security to your device against the malware, virus infections, and various other online security threats. Besides, being amazing software there are chances that some of the users might face some difficulty with the scanning process of the software. So, today in this article you will be provided with the detailed steps to fix Panda Antivirus Not Scanning issue.
Steps to Fix Panda Antivirus Not Scanning Problem:
The steps discussed here are very simple and easy. Follow them as stated and fix the scanning issue quickly:
- Before starting with the process of fixing, you need to Shut Down your computer and wait for a while.
- Further, you need to restart your device in safe mode by pressing the Power button.
- Now, you need to navigate to the Settings option of your device.
- Thereafter, you need to click on the Update and Security option.
- Then, recover your device by selecting the Recovery option.
- Further, navigate to the Advance startup icon and select Restart with safe mode.
- Once done, you are required to open Panda Antivirus.
- After that, select the preferences for virus scan and click on the Start button.
- Now, your device will restart again.
Besides this, another reason behind Panda Antivirus issues can be related to corrupt installation because of bad internet connection. So, to remove this issue, the company has launched Panda Antivirus offline installer through which the user can download and install the antivirus in their device.
Still, if you are unable to resolve this issue, you can contact Panda Antivirus support for desired assistance. The support team will ensure that your issues are resolved quickly.