Panda antivirus is the computer application that protects virus getting affected to user’s computer. This virus removal and protection application and tool are automatically starts its function in any windows operating system. Due to its default service, the user cannot open or close its function basis on the requirement. To perform any function, one has to tap on its grey coloured icon.
In case, you want to disable Panda Antivirus then the user must try to do from the task manager. The steps are explained below.
Get to Know How to Disable Panda Antivirus Your Computer?
- Right click on the taskbar and then tap “Start Task Manager” option.
- From the list, the user needs to tap on “Processes”.
- In the “Description” column, look for the name of the file that is either similar to or under the name of “Panda Antivirus”.
- After location, the name, tap on “File Listing”.
- The user is now required to tap on “End Task” to close Panda Antivirus.
- A new Window is displayed confirming the action. The user needs to tap “End Task” again from the window.
- And your Panda Antivirus will be disabled until you restart your personal computer or laptop.
Issues in Understanding? Get in Touch with Panda Security Support
In case, if the user is unable to understand the process explained above then he can feel free to contact Panda customer support. This customer support is available for 24 hours all 7 days so that user can contact any time. The customer representatives will be delighted to resolve your issue in a short span of time.