Norton antivirus is one of the American companies that provides complete protection to your system from external malware and viruses that might slow down your pc or laptop. So in order to tackle the problem, this antivirus software was developed so that it can remove the bugs and other elements in order to boost the performance of the system.
Initially, it used to come with a CD that had to be loaded and installed, but now you can buy it online from the official site of Norton. This makes it easier for users to subscribe and unsubscribe from Norton Anti Virus easily from their preferred location because it can be accessible if you have a good internet connection. You can unsubscribe from Norton easily if you follow the below-mentioned procedure.
- You can move to the official site of Norton.
- Then log in through your account, and the page will open.
- At the page, move to my account tab and click on it.
- The menu will drop down on your screen; scroll to my subscription option and click on it.
- After that, you will see the unsubscribe button at the end of the page and tap on it.
- Finally, you can go through the terms and condition page and tick the box that confirms your request.
- At last, close the tab, and you will get a confirmation code message on your registered email address.
Norton unsubscribe terms and conditions are mentioned below.
Once you have applied for the Norton Antivirus unsubscribe option, you need to know about some of the terms on which you can receive your refund. If you have purchased the software from a third party, then your unsubscribe, return and refund eligibility may differ from the product bought directly from the online site.
- If it is an annual subscription plan, then under the 60-day money-back guarantee, the subscription is eligible for a full refund after unsubscribing. But it should be requested by the users within 60 days of the date of buying it.
- If it is a Norton ultimate for one device or a privacy monitor assistant, it is entitled to receive a full refund if the user requests it within 60 days of the starting subscription date.
- If it is a monthly subscription, it will also be entitled to a full refund, but the user needs to submit the request within 14 days of purchasing the plan.
- If it is a monthly renewal plan, it is not eligible for a refund.
- If it is a trial subscription plan for a year and you do not unsubscribe, then the fee for the first year to the end will be eligible for a refund, but it is requested within 60 days of being charged.
Suppose you are unable to unsubscribe from your plan through online mode. In that case, you can apply the offline method via which you can call the live person through Norton Antivirus Customer Service Phone Number 1 (855) 815-2726; the number is available 24 hours and seven days. You need to provide your subscription details or order details according to that; the live person will unsubscribe your plan.