Norton Antivirus is very popular anti-malware software which helps in providing total security to your device. Further, it also offers its customers with some amazing features which include phishing protection and spam email filtering. Besides, being an amazing service there are chances that some users might face some difficulties especially in the case of uninstalling the program. So, today in this article you will be provided a solution for the most common query i.e. How to uninstall and reinstall Norton security on Mac. Just follow the simple steps and remove Norton antivirus from your Mac device. Further, you can also reach out to Norton support for desired assistance.
Steps to Uninstall Norton Security from Your Mac Device:
Well, the steps to uninstall Norton security are quite simple. Just follow the simple instructions and uninstall the software from your device.
- First, in your device open the Applications folder.
- Now, double-click on the Norton Security.
- Then, on the menu bar present next to the Apple icon, click on Norton Security. (For the menu option you need to be in the Norton Security application window)
- Further, click on Uninstall Norton Security.
- Now, you will be directed to the Uninstall confirmation page.
- Then, click on Uninstall.
- Further, you need to enter the password and administrator account name to uninstall Norton security.
- After that, click on the Install Helper.
- Now, you will be directed to uninstalling window.
- Then, click on Restart Now button.
Now, Steps to Reinstall Norton Security from Your Mac Device:
Besides, if you wish to run the Norton Security software again on your Mac device then, simply follow these simple instructions.
- First, download Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Now, open downloads window and double-click on Norton Remove and Reinstall icon.
- Further, read the license agreement carefully and click on Agree.
- Then, click on the Remove and Reinstall option.
- After that, click on Remove or Continue.
- Once done, click on the Restart now.
So, these were the simple steps to uninstall Norton security on Mac and reinstall it. Further, if you still face some technical issues or have queries you can reach out to the Norton support.
The Norton support is best known for providing prompt and reliable solutions for all your issues 24x7 even from the remote locations. Furthermore, reaching out to the Norton support is really simple all need is to call on their support number or contact them through email. And it is confirmed that you will be provided with the best solutions as and when required.