Cyber security has become one of the most challenging domains of our time. Each day we see a large number of serious threats from the malware, ransom ware and other virus on our system in order to steal the information. In order to protect the system from any kind of attacks, there are numerous number of cyber security companies in the world which protect the system from any kind of threat. One such cyber security company which is quite popular is Norton.
How to Fix the Uninstall Norton on Windows 8?
Norton is one of the major and world leading names in the field of cyber security. It provides strong protection from any kind of attacks with diverse source of attacks whether it’s malware, ransom ware as well as other viruses. Over the course of time, it has built a reputation for itself in their domain and known for providing world class security features to their customer. The antivirus program has built a proper resident shield which helps in protecting the system from any kind of attacks. But sometimes user does face problem while using the Norton system, one of the common problem user faces is how to uninstall Norton on windows 8. User can take the assistance from the technical support or follow these simple procedures:
- First of all, user needs to open the system and then type the Control in the search panel.
- Afterwards user needs to click on the Control panel from the list of search list.
- Under Programs, click on the Uninstall a program.
- Now click on the Find Norton Products then right click on it, and select Uninstall.
- Proceeds, with on screen instruction in order to completely uninstall the Norton from the system.
- Further reboot the PC to save changes.
Simple way to remove Norton from Windows 8
In Spite of that, if the user faces any problem related to the Norton such as completely remove Norton from windows 8. In order to fix the problem of the Norton removal from windows 8, user needs to follow these simple procedures:
- First of all user needs to open the computer.
- And then click on the windows bar.
- Afterwards write down the control in the search panel.
- Select the Norton from the list of the program.
- Now, click on the remove button from the list.
- Further your program will be removed from the list.