Use the Quick Scan Function in the McAfee Antivirus Security to Keep Your System Safe from Viruses
Ways by which the users can use the Quick Scan Function in the McAfee Antivirus Security:
The users may install McAfee antiviruses in their computer in order to do virus scans.The users may use the Quick Scan Function in the McAfee Antivirus Security are listed below. The users may contact the technical experts of McAfee Security Center to resolve the issues that the user faces.
- The users need to perform a scan on their computer.
- The users need to right click the McAfee icon present on their system tray and then select the option to check for updates.
- The users must check for the updates before performing a scan in order to ensure that the antivirus program running on their computer is able to detect the latest viruses present on their computers.
- Whenever the updates gets completed, then the user needs to right click on the McAfee icon.
- Then, the user needs to select the scan option.
- The users need to select the type of scan that the user wishes to run. The right scan options are listed below:
- Full - it scans the entire computer for known threats.
- Quick - this will scan only the most susceptible parts of the computer for the known specific threats.
- Custom - this will allow the users to manually select the drives, folders, and the other locations that the users wish to scan.
- When the complete scan completes, then the user needs to check the message for the details of the scan.
- Finally, the user needs to click on the ok option in order to continue further and to complete the entire process.
The users may implement the steps listed above in order to use the Quick Scan Function in the McAfee Antivirus Security. The users may contact the technical experts of McAfee Security Help Center in case some issues arises.If the user wish to see the results in order to view suspicious files, then the users may click on the view results option. The technical experts are well qualified and have a lot of knowledge.