Have you enabled the auto-renewal feature? If yes, it will happen automatically. It means that the McAfee security software does not expire putting your PC into risk. The subscriptions that are renewed automatically are eligible for a full Refund within 30 days from the date of Auto-Renewal. You may notice a debit in their CC and have received a receipt, with detailed information regarding Auto-renewal, from McAfee officials through Email.
1. It automatically deletes the sensitive digital files.
2. It minimizes the risk of dangerous downloads.
3. It warns the user before entering to any risky website.
4. It is blessed with anti-theft and file protection for Smartphone and iOS tablets.
5. It stores the usernames and passwords.
6. It provides proactive security and real-time analytics.
7. It blocks dangerous emails with anti-SPAM.
Why McAfee Auto-Renewal Feature?
The officials of McAfee strongly recommend you to keep your Auto-Renewal feature turned on if you are a security loving person. It will ensure that you are never without protection. Open home.mcafee.com and make the login to the My Account section. Complete the online request form and make changes in your Auto-Renewal settings. It will activate the feature called McAfee automatic renewal.
How To Turn Off The Auto-Renewal Feature?
1. Open your web browser and type home.mcafee.com in its browsing field.
2. Click My Account and select Sign In.
3. Here you need to type your registered email address along with the password.
4. Click on Log In.
5. Move your mouse over My Account.
6. It will allow you to select Auto-Renewal Settings.
7. Now you need to review the Uninterrupted protection screen.
8. It shows whether the auto-renewal feature is turned on for your product subscriptions or not.
9. Check the status of each one on this screen if you have multiple product subscriptions.
10. Click on Turn off if you are willing to turn auto-renewal off.
11. Interestingly, this screen only appears for some users depending on their location.
12. Click on Yes to confirm your choice.
What are the Benefits of Turning Off McAfee Auto-Renewal?
You have learnt the process of turn off McAfee automatic renewal. Well, turning off the McAfee automatic renewal feature is considered as an alternative to cancelling your subscription. Before it expires, McAfee automatically renews your McAfee product subscription. The purpose of the auto-renewal is to ensure that the user is getting uninterrupted service.
Is it possible to have multiple Subscriptions under a single account?
If you are willing to know about the multi-account subscription, you are suggested to have a conversation with the customer care officials. It is also helpful for you if you are willing to get the refund. The refund request can be raised through phone, chat or email. You will be entertained if you are eligible to get a refund.
Get in Touch with McAfee customer Service
A genuine way to activate or deactivate this security solution is to have a conversation with the technical support professionals. McAfee has elected a helpline which is appreciated for its multi-sided technical support. It is creditable to answer the question - how to cancel McAfee Automatic Renewal. It is also credible to answer the questions like how to update McAfee Antivirus, how to download McAfee Super DAT Update 8246, or McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise 8.0i is giving error message while updating.