Kaspersky Antivirus is a security program which is designed to protect the system from malware and other malicious activities and developed by Kaspersky Lab. The functioning of this program is focused on the protection of the computers running Microsoft Windows and Mac OS.
How to Call Kaspersky Customer Service for Install / Uninstall Kaspersky Antivirus
The key role of Kaspersky security is that it provides the real time protection and detection strategy for the spyware, adware and malicious tools. It provides security to the Linux to facilitate the business consumers as well and it is used to removes the viruses, Trojans, worms and key loggers from the system. In case of any difficulty, users can avail technical assistance by contacting the Kaspersky Technical Support team in order to resolve their service related problems.
Install Kaspersky Antivirus on Your Device with Easy Steps:
Kaspersky installation requires a few pieces of prerequisites in order to make it compatible with the system. There should not be any incompatible software on the device that alters the functioning of Kaspersky.
- Visit the Kaspersky Lab website and download the installer.
- In order to download the file, tap twice downloaded file and wait for a moment.
- The wizard will search for the latest version of the application.
- Agree with the terms and conditions by tapping the Continue button.
- Now, go through the Kaspersky Security Network statement by tapping on the given link.
- After going through the Kaspersky Security statement, you can go back and to accept the statement, leave the checkbox selected.
- Tap the INSTALL option to generate the installation process.
- You can apply the recommended settings by tapping on the Apply button.
- Wait until the installation is complete as it will take some time to install the application.
- Once the installation is complete, tap the FINISH button.
- You can review the features of Kaspersky by tapping on the CONTINUE button.
You have successfully installed Kaspersky security.
Opt the Simple Set of Procedure to Uninstall Kaspersky Security:
If you are looking for how to uninstall Kaspersky for your Windows then go through the enlisted steps:
- Firstly, close all the running applications from your device.
- Right click the Product icon that is given in the lower corner of your computer.
- Select the Exit button from the shortcut menu.
- If the application icon is hidden from the notification area then you need to click the Show hidden icon arrows.
- Now, press Win+X combination on the keyboard.
- Select Programs and features from the Windows menu.
- From there, select the application in the list and click on Uninstall/Change.
- An attention dialogue box will appear. Click on the Agree button to confirm the uninstallation and then tap Next button.
- Finally, click on the Remove option that is given in Ready to uninstall step.
It will take some time to remove the completion.
Need Assistance? Call Kaspersky Customer Service:
While using the Kaspersky service, in case of any trouble the users can get in touch with the Kaspersky customer service over the phone or via email service to fix their service related problem. Calling the Kaspersky customer service over the phone is supposed to the quickest way to avail assistance. It provides the helpline number for the users where the assistants are always competent to resolve the query.