How would you Fix Norton Server Error 500? Get all the Information Here
Norton Antivirus is the most widely accessed security program that provides high-end services to its users. Also, the security program keeps your device safe from any unwanted infiltration, privacy breaching, and many other activities. Although Norton is a flawless security program sometimes Norton server error 500 appear while using it.
If you are facing this issue, in that case, you can resolve it by performing a few steps which are mentioned in this article. And to do so, follow the given steps.
How would you resolve Norton server error 500?
- To begin, sign in to your Norton account.
- Go to the Device page and click *** and select you are no longer using the device.
- Further, you need to click on the Delete Device option.
- Next, you should click on the Remove option.
- At last, you should click on the Done option.
Now, you would require to install the Norton product on your Mac by following the given steps:
- In order to install Norton, you need to Sign In to your Norton.
- Just in case, you are not having any Norton account, you can sign up by clicking on the Create an account option.
- And create an account by filling the required information.
- Next, you have to click on the Download Norton option in the setup window.
- Thereafter, you are required to click on the Agree option and download the program.
- Then you should click OK in order to save the files.
- Once file downloading completes, you should double click on the file and initiate the installation and click Continue.
- As soon as, the installation completes, you are required to click on the Restart option.
In this way, you would uninstall the Norton program, after that, you should remove the license from the unused device so that you can get rid of Norton server error 500.
Steps to fix Norton server error 500 on Mac
- At first, you would require to make double click on Norton by going to the Application folder.
- Then you should click the Norton product and uninstall Norton Security program.
- After that, in the confirmation window, you need to click on the Uninstall option.
- Then fill in the administrator name and password and then hit the Restart button.
With the aforementioned steps, you will be able to fix the Norton server error 500 on Mac. On the off chance, if the issue still persists after performing the above steps, you should not worry about it as Norton provides complete customer support. You can contact its customer service team in order to get a solution for this issue.