You have 8 GB memory, but you are getting an out of the memory message whenever you are trying to view my SentBox, Contacts, or even Deleted messages in Outlook. However, the Out of Memory message appears when there are many Add-Ins installed in Outlook. If the situation is similar for you, you are strictly suggested to disable/remove Norton Add-in for Outlook. We are here to assist you. Here you can check out the steps for disabling the same.
What are the Steps to Disable/Remove Norton Add-in for Outlook?
- Start Outlook in safe mode.
- Click on Start and launch the Run window.
- Now you need to type outlook.exe/safe in the Run window.
- Click on Ok.
- It will open the Outlook window.
- Navigate to File by clicking onto it.
- Select Options.
- Go to the left pane and click on Add-Ins.
- Now you need to move towards the right pane.
- Select COM Add-Ins under the Add-Ins window.
- Here you will have to click on Go.
- Now uncheck Norton AntiSpam Outlook Plugin.
- Click on Ok and restart Outlook
Make a Chat/Telephonic Conversation
You can make a live chat conversation to get more information about disable/remove Norton Add-In for Outlook. The chat support professionals of Outlook are appreciated for their high efficiency and prompt services. Backed by in-depth experience, these professionals are promised to be available throughout the day. However, the telephonic conversation is another reliable way if you are intended to get technical support for Add-In removal. Either of these ways will help you with satisfactory support services. Owing to their reliability and user-friendliness, the Outlook tech support professionals have been able to attain words of intense appreciations from the globally spread users.