Kaspersky Antivirus is featured with real-time protection, auto-dialer, root kit detection, and advanced scanning facility. Even if it doesn’t offer parental control tool, secure keyboard, anti-spam, or anti-banner, this antivirus is ideal for personal computers, organizational computers, business computers, and educational institute computers. This globally acknowledged security solution is used in removing adware, spyware, Trojans, and worms. However, its users are allowed to enable or disable it without any technical assistance.
What the Steps are of Temporarily Disable Kaspersky Antivirus?
1. Open Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
2. Go to the bottom portion of the main application window
3. Now you will need to click on Settings
4. Is the application in the Settings window password-protected? If yes, you are suggested to enter the password and select the Save password for the current session checkbox
5. Click on Next
6. Navigate to the Additional section in the Settings window
7. Here you will have to select Self-Defense in the right frame
8. Select or clear the Enable Self-Defense checkbox in the Self-Defense settings window
9. The Attention! Window will appear here
10. Click Continue and close the main application window.
How Do I Avail Customer Support for Kaspersky Antivirus?
Do you have the tech support of Kaspersky? If yes, you won’t be facing any challenge in availing support from the customer care team. Sufficiently trained technical support engineers are managing this number which has been able to attain words of immense praise from the antivirus users. Kaspersky customer support is dealing with a wide range of issues.
1. How to remove corrupt files or expired software?
2. How to reboot my computer just after installing the Kaspersky?
3. How to update Kaspersky internet security automatically?
4. How to scan your wireless network with Kaspersky Antivirus?
5. How to resolve Kaspersky antivirus downloading errors?
6. How do I repair Kaspersky antivirus instantly?
You will get well-researched and technically correct answer against your question, how to disable Kaspersky Antivirus temporarily. The customer care professionals are also committed to helping the users with the answers to all the questions mentioned above. Owing to their ground to earth attitude and user-friendliness, they are highly appreciated by the globally spread users.