Get Aware of Methods to Deactivate Norton Antivirus.
Norton offers protection to many users who are protecting their data, system, and other related products from external threats, as Norton is well expert in providing antivirus protection against malware, spyware, etc. Suppose you are using its services and, due to some issue, you want to deactivate Norton Antivirus from your system, and you are looking forward to knowing the process and other things. So, below is a detailed discussion that will indeed help you out in all the possible ways.
Multiple ways to deactivate:
Can you deactivate Norton Antivirus from the official website?
Norton has expertise in providing security against all external threats, for example, malware, spyware, ransomware, and many other threats. But for now, if you want to deactivate Norton Antivirus product from your system, you are suggested to read out the below-mentioned points that will help you:
- Visit the official website of Norton to begin the process.
- Once you are on the website, you will find the menu and choose Disable Auto-Protect.
- You will discover how many days or permanently you want to deactivate Norton Antivirus. Choose as per your desire.
- Then you will view the option to tap on Ok to confirm.
- You will be done with the process once you hit the Ok option.
Suppose you are using Norton antivirus on Windows and you want to deactivate the antivirus; for that, you are suggested to follow the steps mentioned below in order to deactivate the antivirus:
- Primarily, you are suggested to start Norton from your concerned device.
- Secondly, you have to locate and tap on the Settings option available on the homepage.
- Then you are needed to tap on the Firewall option.
- There, you will view the General Settings, and under that, you will find the option Smart Firewall, tap on it and disable it.
- After that, you must choose how many days and times you want to deactivate and select accordingly.
Is it possible to deactivate the antivirus by reaching out through a call?
Suppose you tried the above-written method to deactivate antivirus, but you were unable to follow the steps or were having any difficulty; so to avoid this, you are suggested to reach out to the customer executive of Norton on Norton antivirus customer service phone number 1 (855) 815-2726 and an agent will be assigned to provide you with technical assistance. And make sure to listen to IVRs, as these are crucial to getting a live person from Norton.
Why should you get Norton services?
With the increase in technology, there is advancement in the external threats that recently targeted many users. So below are the different reasons for the same; have a look:
- Norton provides its services to protect data from external threats, such as viruses, malware, spyware, ransomware, etc., that can steal or damage your system.
- Norton makes everybody’s work more accessible with its services that have made a massive user base from across the globe.
You can adopt these different ways to make Norton antivirus deactivate, and it can again function in your system, and you will be working efficiently. In case of any doubts, you can reach out to them at their phone number (855) 815-2726.