Get an ultimate solution to the problem "How to install Norton Antivirus?"
Norton antivirus protects our devices from online threats, malware, cyber-attacks, etc. If you want to use Norton to secure your devices but need to learn about the installation process, this article will surely solve your problem. Here you will learn about the details of how to install Norton AntiVirus; you can read this article till the end to solve the installation issues.
- Let's check out the steps below to install the Norton security product
- Get on the official website of Norton and choose the sign-in option
- You can also create an account using sign up option if you don't have one
- Now furnish the credentials and then select sign in
- Go to the My Norton portal and click on the button Download
- Click on 'Agree and download' on the get started page
- After the Download is finished, find out the file and run it from the browser
- Click on continue from the user account dialogue box
- Follow the instruction, and you can complete the installation process
For windows, you can follow the procedure above and easily complete the Norton Antivirus install process. Now, if you have macOS and are worried about the installation, below are the steps you can follow.
Install Norton Antivirus on macOS
- Get on the Norton website and go to the sign-in option.
- Provide the email address and password, and select sign in.
- Select the Download options in the My Norton portal.
- Then go with the Agree, and Download options on the get started page.
- In macOS Catalina, click on the tab Install and In macOS High Sierra, Mojave, Yosemite, or Sierra, click on the tab 'Agree and install
- Enter the administrator account password, and then you can select install helper.
- In macOS Yosemite to Sierra, let the installation be completed, and you can restart the Mac.
- You can select Ok if you see an alert 'system extension blocked.'
- Then choose Open Now and Click here on the new page.
- Select the lock icon in the security and privacy dialog box, then enter the account password.
- You need to select 'Allow' if system software from developer Symantec is blocked from loading. Then select Allow > Symantec >then ok if some system software is blocked from loading.
- In the macOS High
- In macOS High Sierra to Mojave, select the tab Continue and then restart your Mac on the Norton security installation page.
- The installation will be completed soon; read on if you use macOS Catalina.
- Restart the Mac and select Open preferences on the Norton installation page.
- You can select the lock icon at the bottom in the security and privacy box.
- Enter the credentials when prompted and select 'Unlock.'
- Select Allow when you see system software from Norton 360 is blocked from loading.
- Select 'open preference to allow Norton to access your computer for better security.
- Select Norton system extension and enable it.
- You can select 'complete' on the Norton installation page.
- The installation will be completed soon, and your computer is now protected.
By following the procedure above, you can easily install the Norton antivirus anytime. Besides, if you still need further information or have any doubts, you can call on Norton Antivirus Support Phone Number and access immediate support.