How to Install Antivirus in Computer?
Method to install antivirus in computer
With the growing threat of online cyber attacks and outside suspicious activities,it has become quite natural for the users to install an effective antivirus in their system in the present era.Antivirus is for the protection of the system and keeps it completely safe and secure from malwares,viruses,computer worms,malicious programs and trojan horses.Users computer will be vulnerable to hackers and spywares if they don’t install antivirus in their systems.There is a constant risk of sensitive information,files and data stored in users computer being subjected to outside intrusion in the absence of proper antivirus on the computer.In this blog,we will learn how to install anti-virus in the computer.
- Make sure no other program is running while you install the antivirus.
- User can download free or paid antivirus program from a trusted source.Paid antivirus is available for a yearly subscription fee.
- User can take the help of antivirus tech support to sort out the difficulties during antivirus installation process.
- User can get antivirus tech support number easily from the internet.
- Ensure that user computer is properly connected to the internet for installing antivirus.
Hence,the above written are the few simple steps or methods to install an antivirus in computer which is a need of the hour now a days.Afterwards,users can enjoy their work without any trouble or getting worried of any outside threats.
How to Uninstall Antivirus in Windows 10?
Check out the simple way to uninstall Antivirus in Windows 10
Indeed, antivirus is one of the finest software that helps in protecting the device and data from various cyber threats. However, there are times when users download the corrupt version of this software which later hamper the performance of the device. So, to help out the users here is the simple procedure to uninstall antivirus from the device. Besides, one can contact antivirus customer support for the required help.
Uninstalling Antivirus in Windows 10
- For this process, the user is required to click on the Start menu present on the home screen of the device.
- Then, the user is required to navigate to the Settings option and click on it.
- Further, the user needs to select the System option in the Settings menu.
- After that, the user is required to select Apps and features from the side menu provided.
- Thereafter, the user will be provided with a list of all applications installed on their device.
- Now, the user is required to select on the antivirus application that they wish to uninstall.
- Then, the user needs to click on the Uninstall button and confirm the pop-up appearing on the screen.
And with the end of this simple process, the antivirus software installed on the device can be uninstalled easily. However, if the user still has queries and issues regarding the process they can dial antivirus customer support number to seek assistance.
How to Update Antivirus in Computer?
Steps to Update Antivirus Software
Many times computer files gets corrupted when you connect an external device that contains viruses or otherwise by opening some websites online that contains computer virus and malware can also corrupt your computer.
To keep your computer safe from these viruses you are suggested to install antivirus to your computer. Antivirus is a software developed for the purpose of virus prevention in your computer by detecting and deleting various virus and malware that can corrupt your computer.
The antivirus must always be updated to its latest version available for performing task more effectively and efficiently. As new viruses keeps on adding regularly so antivirus must be updated to detect the new virus and remove them from your computer.
Antivirus can be updated by dialing antivirus support phone number asking them to help for updating antivirus. But before that you can try to update antivirus yourself by following the steps given below:
- Go to antivirus software installed in your computer
- Select settings from main menu
- Find and click update option given
- Choose automatic update and continue
- Your antivirus will start installing update itself
But in case you are not able to perform antivirus update yourself then you can call antivirus support number or you can get the support through online chat option available with antivirus company whose software you are using.