Norton is very popular anti-malware software that provides your device complete cyber protection against various virus infections. Though being a credible service there are chances some users might face difficulty while using the software. Further, there are many users who have a query on how do I uninstall Norton on windows 10. So, today in this article, you will be provided with the complete steps to uninstall the Norton software from your device.
Steps to Uninstall Norton Software from Windows 10:
- Before starting with the steps you are required to launch the browser and download the Norton removal tool.
- Further, you are required to save the tool to your desktop.
- After that, you need to close all the Norton applications you are using.
- Thereafter, click on the Norton removal tool to open it and to start the removal process.
- Once the removal process is finished, you are required to restart your system.
- After that, your Norton software will be uninstalled.
Further, if you wish to completely remove Norton from windows 10 then you are required to follow other steps that you will be provided in this article.
Steps to Remove Norton Software Completely from Windows 10:
- Before starting with the process to completely remove Norton Antivirus, you are required to launch the settings page in your device.
- Further, you are required to select Apps and Features option under the System head.
- After that, click on the Norton software and select Uninstall option.
- Thereafter, you are required to run the uninstall program by clicking on Yes button.
- Further, the process of uninstall will get started where you are required to select Remove all data option.
- Once the removal process is completed, you need to restart your device.